Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 60

And sometimes the universe hears your cry and you get a gift like this.

Music makes me feel happy. It makes me feel jazzy and lets me express who I am. I dance and sing like nobody is watching! Sometimes when the music is too loud, it hurts my ears. Music is my passion. I sing everywhere. Music doesn't make me feel so lonely anymore. I am a lonely girl, but when I hear music, it doesn't make me feel so alone. I really hope to be a famous singer someday!


After such a self absorbed post like yesterday's, I got my sense knocked into me. This was an assignment a fourth grade class had completed during my absence a few weeks ago that I just got around to grading. Could it have been more perfectly timed? I know I won't make a difference in every life and I need to lay off that expectation. I know I put more pressure on myself than necessary, but realizing that my class makes this very special girl's week just a little bit brighter reminds me why I care so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment