Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 63

     I don't like food blogs. Well, I think it's just the presentation- the eight hundred pictures of the same piece of food, the piece of food I just want the recipe for. I don't need the all the pictures (says the woman who has a blog about pictures) and I don't need all the cute little phrases.

Chocolate.
<insert picture of chocolate>
Seriously, friends-CHOCOLATE.
<insert another picture of chocolate>
<insert close-up picture of chocolate>
Is there anything better than chocolate?
<insert picture of 12 kinds of chocolate>
I think not.
<insert picture of baby covered in chocolate>
Ok, maybe this.


     I really don't want to complain about something so petty, but it frustrated the heck out of me tonight when I had to keep scrolling and scrolling past the crap to get to a recipe for these.

Totally worth all the scrolling


     It's silly for me to complain about what comes down to a minute of wasted time. How often do I waste time playing stupid bubble pop games or watching dumb tv? But beyond that- how often do I waste opportunities? There have been so many times that I didn't try out for a show or apply for a program because it just seemed easier than putting myself out there. I have been afraid of failure. I need to step out of my comfort zone.
     I took a chance on these cookie bars and they are pretty fantastic. I think I need to start taking chances on myself.

   

1 comment: