Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 79

I have so many pictures and posts in my head and I just haven't had a moment to pull them together. Until now...

You do not want to know what is going on in my lap...

It's telling that I will allow myself to sit covered in pee and write, because I just don't want to get up and do yet another load of laundry.

I'm exhausted. I'm happy, but I'm exhausted. The house is full of sick family members, the baskets are full of laundry, the sink is full of dishes and I'm full of emotions. This is hard. Yesterday I ran into bathroom, chased by a two and a half year old. I just wanted to not be touched for 30 seconds. That's all I got. Yes, I absolutely live for the affection my children show me, but I'm drained. I know we are only a month into this adventure as a family of five, but I need to work on regaining myself for longer than 30 seconds a day!

Now please excuse me while I clean the pee and spit up...

No comments:

Post a Comment