Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 72

     No Shave November? How about No Pants November?

The only view in which I can see my feet over my belly

     18 weeks down, 19 more to go (until I'm considered full term and safe to deliver). Almost halfway there and I'm now experiencing a fall/winter pregnancy. I'm surprised to feel this way, but I find it much more difficult than carrying during the hot summer months.
   
     The reason? I have to wear pants.

     In the summers, I wore breezy dresses and skirts and never had to worry about squeezing my expanding belly (and other areas) into constricting clothing. Yes, I know yoga pants are wonderful, but on the occasion that I must be out in public to pick up my kids from school or bring them to soccer, I'd rather secure this body in something a little more structured. I'm not sure if the first image I want to present to the other kindergarten parents is my bottom half challenging the ability of my spandex to keep it together...

     Once I'm home, I now go pants-less or wear my loosest pair of leggings. However, I'm getting to the stage where nothing is loose and it will only get worse. I guess this is one of the positive sides to being home on disability- not too many people see me. My pants-less way of living only has to offend my family. And let's be honest, my children would rather be pant-less too.

No comments:

Post a Comment