Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 3.2

     International Women's Day seemed like a fitting day to give birth to my daughter.

Yes she can! 

     This year has been a wild ride. My experience as a woman and a mother seems to be intensified since arrival of a baby girl.

     I never knew how physically strong I could be until I endured the pregnancy that brought her into our lives.
     I never knew the tenacity I had until I had to advocate for her health.
     I never knew the mental strength I possessed until I began the fight through the worst anxiety and depression of my life.
     I never knew the infinite amount of love that I am capable of.
     I never knew the struggles that I would have to work through with my partner as we navigated our new "normal".
   
     I don't know who Caroline will become, but I do know the impact this amazing girl is having on my life.

1 comment: