Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 28

     This is a going to be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Pun intended.

Hmm, I think I need a pedicure

     There it is. My current weight. No estimating, no rounding down, no hiding it. I am 164.2 lbs. 

     I remember my weight from almost every stage of my life-
  • 11 years old- 100 lbs
  • 12 years old- 120 lbs
  • 13 years old- 140+ lbs
  • 14 years old- 160-175 lbs
  • 15 years old- 130 lbs
  • 16 years old- 120 lbs
  • 18 years old- 125 lbs
  • 21 years old- 170+ lbs
  • 25 years old- 130 lbs
  • 30 years old- 190+ lbs (Pregnant with Lucas)
  • 33 years old- 150 lbs- 189 lbs (Pregnant with Ben) 
     Are you noticing a trend? My weight has fluctuated my entire life. There was a point when I was gaining 20 lbs a year. It's been a tough road to get where I am today. When I have been my most physically fit I was 140 lbs and that's the place I am happiest. But I need to be honest with myself in that I will probably never have the time to devote myself to physical fitness like I used to. Of course I will get back into shape, but let's be honest- 2 hours at the gym 6 days a week plus a long run or 1+ hours 3-4 days, a family run and play time with my kids? I choose the later, and I must accept that my weight is taking longer to come off this time around.
     So there it is folks- my weight for all the world to see. This actually feels pretty fantastic to own up to! 

1 comment: