Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 30

     It's #tbt...

      I like to think I was into DIY before it got really cool. For our wedding, I made these frames with the table numbers and put corresponding pictures of us at that age. We both felt bad for tables 13, 14 and 15. But the others were pretty adorable! 

Now you know where our kids get their good looks from.

    
     I was looking through old photos and found this and was amazed at what a beautiful combination our children are of the both of us. I remember looking through our childhood photos together and joking around that we were going to make gorgeous children one day. Now, here we are- I can see Ben's chin and smile in my husband and Lucas's & Ben's cheeks in myself. Also, clearly they were both going to have a ton of hair- a bald baby was never in the cards. 

     Isn't it mind blowing to see yourself in the life you've created? 
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment