Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 36

      Another beautiful day, another beautiful walk. 

Would you believe he was crying 2 second before the camera came out?

     I met up with my friend today for a long overdue coffee and conversation. I miss her so much, and we don't even live that far from one another. I hate that I get so distracted with everything that before I know it, four months have passed. Seriously, FOUR MONTHS!!!
     We had a great time strolling through her neighborhood and catching up on the happenings of our lives. I value our friendship so much and couldn't imagine these past 16+ years without her.

     OK, so I know based on my post last night, I probably should have shared something that involved "me time", but I had a beautiful afternoon with a beautiful friend. And that's something that makes me feel so good and so normal. 
     
     Plus she took this gorgeous picture of me in my pre-pregnancy jeans ;-) 

1 comment: