Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 41

     Forgive me. After my last post, I needed to take some time to digest the past 40 days.

Where do we go from here?

     I am unsure as to how to proceed with this blog. The initial plan was to post a picture and discuss. I'm not sure that the world really needs me to do that every single day. It feels narcissistic to continue in that fashion. I could just be self-conscious. Thoughts?
     This blog in it's current state has forced me to have some very serious conversations with my husband, my family, my friends and myself. Is that enough? Should I try to accomplish something beyond challenging/discussing the standards of beauty? Maybe go beyond myself?
     I think this next phase may be a work in progress as I decide which direction I'd like to go, so please bear with me.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment