Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 16


#tbt... Sort of.

     This is me tonight, March 20, 2014. And yes, that is a mouth guard- don't judge. My sweatshirt is also 16 years old- I bought it the week I was accepted to Rutgers.
     Yes I know, the photo isn't exactly throwback, but the shirt is. Just go with me, it's been a long day.

Why am I smiling this much? I must be delirious.

     The main point of this picture is that I successfully put both kids to sleep- by myself. My parents did come over for a bit to back me up, but I endured the CIO (for those who aren't familiar, that stands for cry it out) with Ben. I got Lucas to sleep. And I'm in my own bed- alone.
     So tonight, I'm typing up this post on my phone and will share it tomorrow. My computer is downstairs and quite frankly, I don't want to get it. I want to turn out the lights and go to sleep. Hopefully these kids will let me. I earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment