Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 24


     Most mornings I wake up and imagine I must be some sort of rock star.

     I feel like I'm constantly hungover. There's usually vomit. I may or may not be topless. My body aches. And I never know where the bruises all over my body came from.

Yes, I just posted a close up shot of my bruised thigh. 


     I wish I had attended an epic party the night before, but it's all the result of a toddler who likes to sneak into our bed, a baby who still nurses at night, and walking into various objects/furniture at 3am when woken by the crying baby. What's worse is that Ben doesn't even have teeth yet. All the photos I have of myself from the first 3 years of Lucas's life include bite marks on my neck and arms. So I have that to look forward to!

     Still, these marks indicate an active life with children and I don't need to be self conscious or explain them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment